Tuesday 7 August 2007

horse parade


above, my favourite bit of the best horse at the parade we went to see on sunday, look at his lovely flowing ankles!!

we also watched a driving duck display, which was fantastic, a sheepdog herding running ducks, round various obstacles, including ornamental bridges, play tunnels and at one point a whole load of children including my Laurie! unfortunately my photos are all rather full of lots of other peoples kids so i dont feel i can share them online, but it was great!

3 comments:

African Kelli said...

So pretty! I love horses. Looks like a wonderful afternoon.
Hope you and your sweet family are having a great summer. :)

Ragged Roses said...

Sounds like a great display and parade, hope it was nice and sunny for you
Kim x

Samantha Caffee said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm planning on having another tutorial soon. I'm glad I found you too, you have a lovely little blog!