Monday 26 January 2009

Hello again!


I guess I should first wish you a happy new year. It has been a while hasn't it. Sometimes, with 4 kids and all that, stuff gets hectic. Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, I crocheted this little hat just before christmas using a ball of lovely wool that I received in a red and pink swap from Amity a gazzilion years ago (a long time anyway). I got the pattern from this funny book of crazy hats. Strangers stop me on the street to comment on it, I think that means it is cute, thats the reason I'm hoping anyway. I went in the Pound shop this afternoon and the lady on the till said to the other assistant, look, its that baby in her sling with the hat who we saw this morning.

I'm the talk of the Pound shop.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hat and the model! The hat looks like a pink Hershey's Kiss.

Amy said...

The hat and the baby are both adorable! Of course you'd be the talk of the shop :).

heather said...

Very cute hat. Love it! The baby is VERY cute also. She wears it well!:) It's fun to be the talk of a shop huh?