Tuesday 4 September 2007

the end of the holidays


Ahh, thats it, they have gone back to school (kicking and screaming, in the case of my eldest child!).Now I have to just tidy up all the holiday mess...or perhaps I will just sit here with my back to it, that sounds like a better idea.


We had a great holiday last week, first to the Greenbelt festival in Cheltenham, where we like to go every year, and then on to Woolacoombe in north Devon. It was lovely to spend time with friends on both holidays, and to catch up with an old friend and her lovely family too at Greenbelt. We had fantastic sunny weather and I am now nicely bronzed.


North Devon must be the fudge capital of the world, and it seems most of my photos are of shop windows. Yum, and we did buy a fair amount too!



Nougat cakes - looked amazing!!

3 comments:

weirdbunny said...

I couldn't believe that I didn't go to those fudge shops with you, trust me to go on a coastal walk instead !

Ali said...

Nougat is my favourite - I'd have been licking the window.

Ragged Roses said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I just followed the link to this post via Weirdbunny and couldn't believe the coincidence - I've been talking about sweets too. We must all be needing sugar!
Kim x