Thursday 28 February 2008

indoor fun


Still away from home, we have been doing lots, inside and out. A few days ago I discovered this great idea for making little magazines (or in our case books) from one sheet of paper, Esme in particular has been enthralled ever since and has been busy making up stories.


The two younger children have been discovering some of the toys that used to belong to me and my brother, I love that they take pleasure in playing with them, even though they are worn and chipped and dont make loud noises or need batteries.


My weetabix racing car.


Little people.

2 comments:

weirdbunny said...

How cool your kids are playing with your old toy's. Did you ever have a blue peter badge as a kid to show them ? I didn't, but a few years ago we had some toys passed on to the kids and there was a blue peter badge in there. It was really exciting to hold !

anamama said...

Great idea and fantastic results! Haven't heard from you for a while. We've been without the computer but now it's back. Will try to speak to you