Wednesday 17 September 2008

tree report


Over the summer a flock of beautiful birds have made a new home for themselves in my little fabric tree. The branches are rather crowded but no-one seems to mind. The bird pattern was from ....




and here is the progress of the weather tree after almost a month. I think I could have picked the colours better in hindsight. I will continue this year and change them for next year I think.



And Esme has been thinking about trees too, she drew this one last week.

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Your birds are lovely - maybe you need to get a bigger tree? Then you could make even more!!!

Lucy x

Cele said...

Wow that weather tree is fantastic !!
I really love all those little fabric birds on the fabric tree. Just beautiful.
What a talented daughter you have.

African Kelli said...

Ah! That tree is coming out SO well. And I love the birdies. So glad things are well in your home Hannah!

Amy said...

your birdies are fantastic! esme's tree is wonderful too...i love its shape :).

KP said...

I love reading your blog, it inspires me, I have just started my own, not sure how I will get on, I can't even think of an interesting name!!!!!!!!!!(mum in law)KPcraft

Anonymous said...

Hello Hannah
I just love your fabric tree with the birds, I made some spool-sewing birds too over the summer but I found the mobile waaaaay too difficult and frustrating...but think I could manage a fabric tree like yours, so inspiring.
xxxxxxxxxx