Thursday 29 November 2007

vintage stocking swap


Last week I received some amazing post! I recently took part in the Vintage Stocking Swap over on flickr, and the person sending to me was the lovely Bridget. I have sent my parcel to Maria but I was a bit late sending out, it is on its way now though Maria!

I was so excited with my stocking, absolutely full to overflowing with goodies, look she even had to put some in a little box for me too. I took photos of the stocking and the detail she added - a vintage silver teaspoon with my initial on it!!


After this I became so interested with the contents that my camera was laid aside, so I will have to show you the goodies another day, if the sun ever comes out here in rainy Wales again that is.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice stocking! Thanks for stopping by ;o)

Locket Pocket said...

Oh please show us more photos - the goodies look great! Lucy x

weirdbunny said...

How wondeful to receive a silver spoon, with your inital on !