Thursday 13 July 2006

heres some I gardened earlier...


ok, I admit it, I am not responsible for the growing of these beautiful flowers. I am not very green-fingered and I only have a small garden, which is mostly full of kids toys, and a few rather neglected pots. But I love going to parks and enjoying the flowers and green spaces.

These pics were taken this week at our local park, in the sunken garden, which is something of a secret. it is always planted out so beautifully and the flowerbeds are laid out like a sort of maze that my children love to run round. we like to come here, and it is nice and relaxing too. this is what public parks are for, after all. I plan to explore more nearly parks this summer holidays.

1 comment:

weirdbunny said...

I haven't been in the sunken garden for weeks. Those flowers are so cool. At first I thought oh look Hannah's put plastic flowers in her lawn!!!