Friday 4 August 2006

sky blue



This is my pic for the colour of the week, sky blue. It is an old tin bath that I found up in the back garden of my old house when we first moved it there, I say 'up' as the garden was very steep, a mountain really! I loved the bath so much that I painted it sky blue with spray paint, as you can see it could do with a new coat of paint. We normally have sand in it but the kids have spread the sand all over the lawn so for now it has balls. And my flowers could do with a water, it is too hot for them, poor things.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow I really like that bath, and your photo! Very nice colors, very inviting.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tub - I don't remember seeing this for blue - must not have looked...

Snapdragons are WINTER plants here, speaking of too hot.