Thursday 1 March 2007

St Davids day and a blog birthday!!


I have put this on here largely because today I went to visit my friend Julia and we were talking about putting photos on blogs that our kids will hate us for when they are older, this one surely fits into that category. oh yes, and its St Davids day, so lots of welsh celebrations going on.

back to my day,one spent sitting and chatting, and I helped unpack and set up Julias new sewing machine, as she doesnt like instruction manuals!! We ate a large amount of Welsh Cakes and Bara Brith, yummy!! and she cooked me and Lucie the most fantastic pancakes for lunch. While there we were talking about how it must be nearly a year since I started my blog, and I just looked, and it is exactly a year! strange huh??!! I have never kept a diary consistantly for this long so I feel this is quite an achievement, and it is interesting to look back on this time last year and what was going on.

So, Happy Birthday Blog!!


I couldnt resist this beautiful heather picked from Julias garden as I left there today, don't worry, I did ask first if I could have some!! It is such pretty colours, and I bought 2 jumpers in the sales today, also in shades of purple and deep pink. Then I noticed Lucie was wearing Lilac, she is the blur in the background, I am definitely going through a purple phase right now.

8 comments:

weirdbunny said...

What about Esme, where's her photo in her welsh outfit!! Lauire's certainly got a cheeky monkey face there!

Anonymous said...

* HaPpY bLoG aNnIvErSaRy *

Gina said...

Cute pic! Happy happy birthday : )

African Kelli said...

What fun it would be to spend time with you and Julia -- especially in that garden!
Happy blog birthday to you!

Berber said...

Happy bloggaversary!!
Keep posting :)

anamama said...

Feliz aniversario del blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy first blogiversary!!! :D

Jorth said...

Heya, happy birthday blog!

And I got double 'ff's in my word verificiation. So Welsh for St David's Day, huzzah!