Tuesday 5 September 2006

just like daddy



Today was Lauries first day at school, he was pretty excited about going, after all he has walked backwards and forwards (or should I say up and down) to the school with his big sister for two years. He had a great day I think, he was just a little dissapointed he had to finish early and not stay for the whole day like she does, but I explained to him it wont be long!

I celebrated back-to-school with some friends and a very large cake at our favourite cafe in town, should have taken pictures but we were too engrossed to think!!



(oodles more pics on the family blog for those of you who are related and need to see more! I will also be putting them on flickr today or tomorrow. email me if you dont have the blog address.)

7 comments:

weirdbunny said...

oh Laurie I can't beleive you've started school .... you look just adorable in your uniform .. lot's of love aunty Julia x

Anonymous said...

That picture of Laurie and his Daddy is beautiful. Hooray for good first days!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of a little boy and his father. Just so much fun!

I came over from Julia's blog. You are such a good friend to be posting for her! :o)

frangelita said...

Aww, how sweet! Hope he likes school.

Berber said...

Lovely photos!
I'm glad he enjoyed school so much :)

anamama said...

Laurie, you look soooooooooo handsome on your first day at school.

blackbird said...

He's so SO cute! he looks like a little doll-boy.