Sunday 3 September 2006

one for the cabinet


So I finally finished my mini moopy rabbit, in fact, he was finished quite some time ago, but I am not particularly happy with how he turned out and couldnt be bothered to photograph him until now. I dont like the fabric choices I made for him, I didnt like them when I was making him, so he took weeks to complete rather than a day or two, and when I sewed him together I put his ears too close together. poor thing. He looks ok in my little cabinet though I think, sitting on his high up shelf.

and do you like my new glass mushrooms? I bought them from the little gift/craft shop in broadhaven. they fall over a lot so they can sit up there with Moopy too.

5 comments:

Berber said...

I think your rabbit does look very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think your mini moopy is really cute. Cover his close together ears so he doesn't hear you being mean!

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's like the cabinet for the 'just not good enough'. Poor little Moopy. ;-)

anamama said...

I like him. He looks dazed and confused but cute still. Would like to see a picture of how the whole cabinet is looking.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? That minimoopy is awesome! I love the colors, so vibrant! Take that boy down and give him a seat in the front row!