Monday 27 March 2006

bought some spring home with me


Ok, I know I keep going on about spring, but look, in North Wales they have blossom!!! I stole this bit (quite literally) and have bought it home with me and put it in a vase so I can sit and look at it. We had a lovely weekend, I will post more about it later.

Other exciting (very exciting!) news, my candyswap parcel arrived today!!!! Full of fantastic goodies from Emma in Colorado. It is all very yummy and I am working my way through it.



I am munching on my second snickers egg as I type. Thankyou Emma, you were very generous and the chocolates are really delicious. I must try and slow down or it will all be gone by the end of the day and I shall be sick. You can see more of the candyswapper swap pictures over at the new flickr group.

Now, I must apologise for being totally clueless when it comes to technical blog stuff. Today I have discovered that some people have actually commented on my site, and that I had a whole bunch of comments I had to agree to publish onto my site. Sorry if you commented ages ago and wondered why I was so rude and didn't reply to your question. The comments are up now, anyway, and I was very pleased to find them all-thankyou!

No comments: